Spring Newsletter 2015
Posted 26 February 2015
Read what's new in our InterAct Newsletter - Spring 2015 edition:
- Find out about iSEssex Independent Support services available in your area.
- A hint at some fun things young people can look forward to in the upcoming Mar-Apr activity programme and a look back to what happened at our last overnight break.
- How adults with learning disabilities in Chelmsford can get join our CORE programme and enjoy exciting sporting and wellbeing activities.
- Opportunities for parents/carers and communities - promoting positive emotional health and wellbeing.
- Want to get involved with InterAct? See what fundraising and volunteering opportunities are available.